Allworx gives you the luxury of choice in telephone technology. Our systems supports both analog and VoIP phones — in any combination. That means you can adapt new technology all at once, or build up gradually. Either way, you’re implementing the solution at your own pace, without compromising.
The Allworx 48x is the largest and most powerful of any Allworx system to date – supporting up to 250 users per system. Its two T1/PRI interfaces make it the perfect solution for businesses which are too large for a single PRI, but not so large that they need the significant expense of an enterprise-class solution.
- SIP trunk connectivity without additional hardware or software cost
- Two (2) T1/PRI interfaces, each capable of supporting any mix of voice and data connectivity
- Four (4) conference bridges with up to 30 users per conference and up to 60 users in all conferences simultaneously
- Three (3) FXO ports and five (5) FXS ports
The Allworx 6x system integrates feature-rich phone system and a robust data network system with advanced features that substantially improve your company’s productivity while saving you on-going monthly costs.
- Supports VoIP and traditional phone lines without additional cost
- Use analog and VoIP phones
- PBX and/or Key system features
- Built-in nine auto attendants
- One (1) eight seat conference bridge
The Allworx 6×12 delivers powerful all-in-one communications with feature-rich capabilities, in one integrated, low-cost package. Specifically designed for offices with up to 12 employees, this system combines advanced features — like remote IP phones that can connect from anywhere — with the reliability of true key system operation.
- Supports all models of Allworx phones, and up to 6 FXO, 2 FXS and 2 generic SIP handsets
- Easy to install
Allworx Px 6/2 Expander
Increase the power of your Allworx 48x, 6x and 24x Systems with the cost-effective Allworx Px 6/2 Expander. Use up to three Expanders simultaneously to add more FXO ports and FXS ports to your 48, 6x or 24x system.
- Six (6) dedicated loop start FXO ports (e.g. traditional telephone lines – Central Office PSTN service)
- Two (2) dedicated internal FXS ports (e.g. analog phones & fax machines, alarm systems)
- Easy plug-n-play connection