COMDIAL DSU System with SMALL OFFICE LITE VOICEMAIL
POWER RESET INSTRUCTIONS
Procedure for Power Reset on the VoiceMail system
1) Locate Power Switch on Front of unit – next to the Green LED Light.
2) Turn Off Switch. (Green Light will turn off)
3) Wait 30 Seconds
4) Power Switch on (Green Light Comes back on)
5) You should now hear random beeps and the Yellow Hard Drive Light will flicker as the system Boots up
6) Listen for 5-6 seconds of ticking (like a clock) followed by rapid yellow light flashing with a final higher pitched single beep. This should take about 30 to 35 seconds.
The Voicemail should now be back on line. Pick up handset on your station’s phone and log on to mailbox.