FORWARD Listens. We meet with you, and perform a needs assessment survey, identifying best possible systems and features that fit your current needs, budget and your future growth potential. We address disaster recovery and security options. We prepare customized proposals and outline how our system will meet your requirements.
Preinstallation meetings to coordinate implementation of network services, and station user information are performed by your Client Manager. Customized programming, design of call traffic patterns and basic communication architecture as well as your organization needs are addressed at this time. Your Client Manager will address cut over times most convenient for you to make the installation as seamless as possible. We may also schedule a pre-installation training at your request.
Equipment installation is coordinated with any network service installation. Forward’s personnel will be at the customer premise through the duration of the installation. Forward’s certified technicians bring the system on line and complete and test the communications equipment and services. Training on the new system and services will be done on your new fully-functional system.
Training on the day of installation, typically encompasses individual and / or team sessions. Your trainer will assist your personnel in learning the basic functions of operating your new system, through the use of hands-on experience, easy to follow system and station user guides and a simple one-page flow chart.
Your client manager representative and FORWARD technicians will fine tune the system and assist you in setting up stations to your needs.
Once the installation is complete, FORWARD is available to maintain your voice and data systems, 24/7.
Knowing that new technology and new architecture may require “tweaking”, for the first 30 days following install, at no charge, FORWARD personnel will fine tune your programming to meet your needs by the use of either an onsite technician or remote dial in access.
Moving forward, FORWARD Telecommunication Services is eager to meet your future growth requirements. Simply call our service department or your Client Manager at (630) 966-1919.
How may we be of Service? Whether your business is in need of basic or highly developed voice and data services, we will work with you to design a system that best meets your business needs and growth plans.
- Voice, Data, Video and Sound Wiring
- Data Network Services and Communications Systems
- VoIP Systems and Services
- Digital Key System Units
- Analog Telephone Sets and Systems
- Cordless Phones and Small Cordless systems
- Unified Messaging Solutions
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Voice Mail systems and services
- Music-On-Hold equipment and Customized On-Hold Message Recording services
- Auto Attendant systems
- IVR – Interactive Voice Response System
- Paging and Sound systems
- Call Accounting Systems
- Call Centers
- VoIP Endpoints and Systems, equipment, programming and wiring
- Video Teleconferencing
- Video Surveillance
- E911 Implementation
- Disaster Recovery solutions
- Contracting Services to coordinate qualified service providers to complete your job
- CLOUD (hosted) PBX and Computing
- Cost saving of electric services through DTE